The Koreans for United Freedom, also known as the K.U.F., was a paramilitary terrorist organization that wanted the United States of America to pay for what they considered unreasonable and a threat to society after the U.S. tried to assist with the growing conflict between the North and the South sides of Korea.
The organization was conceived sometime during the twenty-first century and how it managed to enter the shores of the United States is still unbeknownst.
Its goal was to unify the Korean Pennisula by attacking and capturing the White House and coercing the U.S officials to withdraw the U.S Seventh Fleet from the Sea of Japan and 28,500 U.S troops that were defending South Korea from the DMZ which would lead to a North Korean invasion of South Korea. The organization also secretly intended to destroy the United States by using a highly classified fail safe called Cerberus to detonate the entire American nuclear arsenal in their silos, which would turn the U.S into a nuclear wasteland and cause most of America's population to perish.
Whether the various militia that made up the countless legions of North Korean soldiers were either former soldiers of the North, mercenaries or a mixture of both is up for debate.
The terrorist organization became defunct after Mike Banning killed Kang Yeonsak and all members.
- Kang Yeonsak - Leader and mastermind behind all the various attacks, including the apprehension of the White House.
- Dave Forbes - Rogue Secret Service agent who helps the K.U.F. takeover of the White House.
- Lim - Technical expert, who inserts the Cerberus codes.
- Cho - Executioner, who intimidated the hostages.
- Yu - Sub-commander, who leads the search for Mike Banning and Connor Asher
To see other members of this terrorist organization, please see the list of unnamed terrorists.
List of crimesEdit
- Brought uranium enrichment technology from Pakistan to Pyongygang years before back in 2002.
- Were responsible for the 2004 bombing of the British Embassy in Seoul.
- Were responsible for a hostage crisis in Seoul back in 2007.
- Murdered several civilians, White House security personal and Secret Service agents (including Agent Roma) using a North Korean commando army, AC-130 attack aircraft and two armored garbage trucks equipped with heavy machine gun turrets.
- Killed and murdered several occupants in the underground White House bunker, including Secret Service agents Jones and O'Neil.
- Executed South Korean Prime Minister Lee Tae-Woo and U.S. Vice President Charlie Rodriguez live on the Pentagon's video feed.
- Suicide bombing of the helicopter that killed two hostages; Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Admiral Joe Hoenig and Presidential aide Mary Jane Fuller.
- Attempted to cause and expand numerous casualties by setting off nuclear ICBM silos around the country with the activation of the Cerberus fail-safe device.
Background information and notesEdit
- Some of the key characters seen in the film and listed here on the official movie website's profile dossier don't match up in terms of names, possibly due to being earlier movie script aliases.